Tel 'Shop' for public enquiries:- 01892 770456
Tel 'Office' for trade enquiries :- 01892 770678
Fax:- e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashby & Co LTD
Managing Director: Miss Julie Ashby
Company Secretary: Mr B Ashby
Registered Office: Pooh Corner, High St, Hartfield, East Sussex TN7 4AE
Registration number in England & Wales: 08363029
VAT Registration number: 158 5050 08
Terms & Conditions comply with:THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 E-COMMERCE REGULATIONS 2002Additional information on the above regulations, should you require it prior to purchase, is available in other formats and languages on request from the Office of Fair Trading www.oft.gov.uk
Terms & ConditionsGeneral Conditions of SaleAshby & Co Ltd (Pooh Corner) is a trading division of Crusader Limited (Reg VAT No.158505008)
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
DeliveryAll deliveries will be subject to an appropriate delivery charge; this will be detailed on the site or advised before delivery, or on request for a quotation.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro/Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Debit, Cleared payment must be received in our bank prior to dispatch of goods. Please allow approximately 4 days for UK deliveries.
- All products remain the property of Pooh Corner until payment has been received in full.
- All prices are shown including VAT; Ashby &Co Ltd reserves the right to change prices at any time. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation for damages of any sort if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel your order.
Suitability of Goods
- On-line orders will be charged at the standard rate shown on the site to UK Mainland Customers only. We are only a small operation and use the local post office ( Royal Mail) We strive to dispatch within one working day of receipt of cleared funds wherever possible but no guarantees are given that this will always be achieved.
- Whilst we hold large stocks of products, these are also sold by our retail shop. It is possible therefore, that on rare occasions, an item could become out of stock before we can remove the listing from the website. Should this occur, we will advise you of restocking time and of alternative products that are available. We will give you the option to wait for delivery, cancel your order or select a replacement product. Any money received will be fully refunded should you choose to cancel your order.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or if delivery is delayed by you when attempted. You will also be responsible for any additional costs incurred directly as a result of you delaying delivery.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary without notice.
- Products may vary from the images shown on this website due to continuous product design changes and improvements made by manufacturers.
- Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation will not be accepted by Pooh Corner for a refund or exchange.
- The returned goods must be received by Pooh Corner within 14 calendar days of our initial date of shipment to you in order to qualify for a refund.
- If within 7 calendar days of receiving the goods you wish to return a faulty item for a replacement or refund you must call Pooh Corner to advise that you are returning the goods .
If any individual provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.Our Registered details are as Ashby & Co Ltd. Pooh Corner High Street, Hartfield, East Sussex TN74AECompany Number: 083630299 VAT Number: 158505008© 2014 Ashby & Co Ltd
- We can only accept the return of non-faulty goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused and re-sellable condition. A refund of the purchase price (less a 20% restocking fee and the initial carriage charge) will be given as soon as possible or within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods at our premises. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to us.
- For health and safety reasons due to the nature of some goods, in particular merchandise that has been worn, used or altered; these will not be accepted for a return or exchange. Please contact us should you require any further information.